Terms of Sales & Details
All orders are placed by a Credit or Debit Card payment on a hosted payments page, ACH transfer, online wire, bank to bank transfer or a direct deposit via Cashier’s Check.
The customer agrees to make the payment through one of the payment methods listed above, for the amount stated in the invoice.
We reserve the right to require any documentation for authentication of payment information.
All orders are shipped with standard freight which includes delivery to a commercial business address or a location with access to a loading dock or forklift. Any additional charges associated with lift gate service or residential delivery will be charged to the customer payment card.
Any cancellation after 24 hours of making the payment on the order will result in a 25% restocking fee and the fee is non-refundable.
If the customer receives a 30 day limited warranty, then the warranty only covers part costs and NOT Labor Costs. Customer must also pay for the shipment back to the address provided by a Rely Auto Parts team member.
Any consumable or maintenance item(s) such as fluids, filters, spark plugs, gaskets, seals, timing chains, belts, etc. should be replaced before installing any engine. Engines are guaranteed to not have a cracked block, cracked head, or bad crankshaft. Parts internal to the Engine are warrantied. Parts external to the cylinder block and the cylinder head(s) are not warrantied. If present, these items are left on the engine for the installer’s convenience only. Overheating of engine voids all warranties. For Transmissions, low fluid level, failure to install a new filter, broken front pump, or improper installation voids all warranties. Failure to have work performed by a Licensed Dealership or ASE Certified Mechanic voids all warranties. Documentation or written Diagnostic Reports may be required prior to issuance of an RMA for any item.
Understand that the purchase is being made for a used auto part, and that installation must be done by a professional. Please refer to the limited Warranty and Return &Cancellation Policy.
The customer must also read our Limited Warranty and Return &Cancellation policy attached to this invoice and available our website www.RelyAutoParts.com
To initiate return and obtain RMA# Return Merchandise Authorization Number, please contact us either by phone or by email us at email@example.com
• 30-Day Warranty: Free
• 60-Day Warranty: 15% of item’s retail price
• 90-Day Warranty: 25% of item’s retail price
• No Warranty available on Consumable or Maintenance Items (e.g. Brake Pads & Rotors, Tires, Fluids, Gaskets, etc.…)
Choice of Law, Limitation of Liability, Disclaimer of Warranties and Severability
• This contract and all warranties are covered by the laws of the State of California. If a dispute arises the parties agree that the dispute shall be addressed in the appropriate court in the City of San Francisco, and State of California.
• The remedies described in this contract and any warranties are exclusive. Damages are expressly limited to the purchase price of the item. Any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages are expressly excluded.
• To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Pacific Motors disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Buyer expressly agrees he or she has been given a full and fair opportunity to inspect each item prior to purchase.
• Failure to abide by any of the terms and conditions of this contract and/or warranty precludes any recovery.
• If Seller must enforce the terms and conditions stated herein and Buyer is in violation of any term or condition or failed to exercise his or her rights under the warranty, Buyer is responsible for Seller’s attorney’s fees.
• If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
All Sales are Final.